A naming ceremony is a beautiful way to recognise and celebrate the arrival of your baby into the world and your closer community. It is usually conducted when a baby is newly born, about six months old or can be timed with your child’s first birthday. It can include several components, such as your child’s story and personality so far, the appointment of mentors and the inclusion of meaningful readings.
Naming Package includes:
• Creation of your personalised naming ceremony
• Initial meeting and unlimited contact via phone and email
• Resource booklet with ideas, poems, ceremony examples and much more
• Two ceremony draft reviews and revisions
• Collaboration with parties involved in your ceremony
• Use of my professional wireless PA system with Bluetooth connectivity for music during the ceremony
• Early arrival to the ceremony space to ensure all involved are ready
• Certificate of name giving for family and additional certificates available for guardians and grandparents and use of elegant pen for signing
• Travel within Brisbane & Redcliffe.
• Available anytime (except Friday – Sunday afternoons) within a 40 km radius of Ferny Grove.
Plus $150 for translation and delivery of ceremony in German.
Please contact me to discuss your specific circumstances.