“Julia has such a warm personality. She was enthusiastic and thorough, and her ceremony speech exceeded our expectations, everyone was gushing about it!”
If you’re planning your wedding, congratulations on your engagement!
Hi, I’m Julia, a Brisbane based celebrant and I love my job; planning and delivering marriage ceremonies.
Here’s a bit more information about me:
- This is my full-time job; my clients are my priority
- I’ve married over 80 couples from all walks of life
- I love to share a laugh with my couples
- My previous clients say that I’m helpful, organised, great value, flexible and engaging. I want you to have an amazing ceremony where you feel comfortable and happy
- There are excellent reviews here, on Facebook and Google
- I’m a former English and Drama teacher, so I can write and deliver with ease and warmth
- My ceremonies are modern, relaxed, light-hearted and beautiful
- I will help guide you through the process and answer any questions promptly
- Please see my packages for service inclusions and prices
In my spare time, I like to sew some of my own clothes, practice yoga, bushwalk and spend time with friends and family. I live in north Brisbane with my wonderful husband and adorable Kelpie.
I travel within Brisbane and beyond to conduct heartfelt and relaxed ceremonies. I’d love to work with you to create a ceremony that is beautiful and true to you.
How we can work together
If you’re looking for a Brisbane based celebrant who will travel, please contact me for a no obligation chat. We can meet at a café or make a time to video chat. Then we can get to know each other and I can gain some insight into what you’d like for your ceremony. From there we can plan together and do the required paperwork. I’ll work with you from day one, right up until your big day, to make sure everything goes smoothly and is super special.